truSculpt iD for a new dimension in body sculpting.
Reshape dimension, improve definition and reduce overall depth.
Dermatology Center of Canyon County offers truSculpt®iD, a non-surgical, body sculpting treatment that allows you to personalize your ideal body in as little as one 15-minute treatment. The treatment is most effective for individuals who are at or near their ideal body weight with stubborn fat pockets of the abdomen, flanks, and submental chin.
How It Works?
- truSculpt iD uses controlled, monopolar Radio Frequency (RF) technology to deliver targeted heating to areas large and small.
- RF energy passes through the skin to target the underlying fat tissue – as the fat is heated, the cells are destroyed and pass through the body naturally.
- Patients can expect to decrease circumference and diminish fat in areas that have been resistant to diet and exercise.
- Average of 24% fat reduction is achieved in just one treatment.
How Is This Different Than Other Body Sculpting Procedures?
- This procedure is versatile and effective to treat a wide range of patients who may not be a candi- date for other contouring procedures due to treatment location, skin type, fat thickness and presence of skin laxity.
- The treatment has minimal discomfort and has been compared to a hot stone massage.
- There is no visible downtime after the procedure and normal activity can be resumed immediately.
- The treatment time is dependent on the treatment size and how many areas are treated. Treatment time is typically 15-30 minutes to treat the abdomen and flanks.
- Typically, 2-3 treatments are needed. Maximum results are visible after 12 weeks. Additional treatments may be required to achieve the personalized results you desire.
Your truSculpt iD treatment consultant can provide all the details you need to make an informed decision about the procedure. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation!